Guest Experience Representative (Front Desk): Seeking gracious, sales & hospitality minded applicants with computer aptitude & excellent communication skills. Year around P.T; weekday & weekend shifts. Positions at The Lodge on Lake Detroit requires ability to serve alcohol during shift. Shifts are typically 5 to 8 hrs long between 7 a.m. & 11pm. Requires ability to lift up to 35 lbs and climb stairs.
Mixologist: Seeking applicants for experienced bartender to prepare and serve drinks & appetizers for LoLa D’s Lobby bar. Requires availability weekends & weekdays; shift typically 5-10 p.m.; varies by season & event.
Requires computer aptitude & a guest experience oriented person. Requires ability to lift up to 35 lbs and climb stairs.
- Massage Therapist: Seeking add’l certified/licensed applicants who are avail wknds & some weekdays. The Spa Within is open to the public & to hotel guests. Especially interested in applicants who can perform a variety of massage modalities (i.e., reflexology, sports massage, cranial sacral, deep tissue, pre-natal, etc.). Also involves some cleaning/laundry and retail sales. Applicants must be available to work weekends, especially Saturdays, in addition to some weekdays. Requires ability to lift up to 35 lbs and climb stairs.
- Maintenance: Seeking applicants for year-round position with daytime hours. Involves guest room and public area repairs, maintaining whirlpool, etc. Requires general carpentry, painting, organization and time management skills. CPO certification preferred. Requires ability to lift up to 60 lbs and climb stairs.
- 11pm to 7am Guest Experience Representative: Seeking qualified applicants w/computer aptitude & excellent communication skills for year around, P.T Job w/predictable schedule. Typically 3 to 5 consecutive shifts per week . Involves some weekends. Primary task involves doing hotel laundry, in addition to responding to guest needs, handling guest check-ins & outs and breakfast set-up. Requires ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time. Requires ability to lift up to 35 lbs and climb stairs.
Holland Hospitality Inc. Job Application Step 1
Thank you for your interest in a applying for a position with Holland Hospitality, Inc. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications for all positions at any time. We invite you to conveniently submit an application online, and to learn more about our opportunities, philosophy, and commitment to excellence.
The following steps are involved to apply:
- Read the following “Signature & Acknowledgement” Below
- Accept the “Signature & Acknowledgement” by clicking the button at the bottom of the form.
- Enter the code displayed on the following page (sorry to have to add this step, but we must prevent Internet robots from access) to be taken to the actual form to be completed and submitted.
- Complete form and submit.
Signature & Acknowledgement
I hereby certify that all of the information provided by me in this application (or any other accompanying documents) is correct, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the falsification, misrepresentation or omission of any facts in said documents may be cause for denial of employment or immediate termination of employment regardless the timing or circumstances of discovery.
I understand that submission of an application does not guarantee employment. I further understand that if an offer of employment is extended by Holland Hospitality Inc. that such employment at Holland Hospitality Inc. is at will, for no specified duration and a may be terminated by either Holland Hospitality Inc. or myself at anytime, with or without cause or notice. I understand that none of the documents, policies, procedures, actions, statements of Holland Hospitality Inc. is deemed a contract of employment real or implied.
In consideration for employment with Holland Hospitality Inc., if employed, I agree to conform to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of Holland Hospitality Inc. at all times and understand that due to the nature of the business, attendance and punctuality are considered essential requirements of every employee of Holland Hospitality Inc. and that poor attendance or tardiness will result in disciplinary action.
I understand that if offered a position with Holland Hospitality Inc., I may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screening, and background check as a condition of employment. I understand that if unsatisfactory results from, refusal to cooperate with, or any attempt to affect the results of the pre-employment tests or checks will result in the withdrawal of any employment offer or termination of employment if already an employee.
I hereby authorize any and all schools, former employers, references, courts or any others who have information about me to provide such information to Holland Hospitality Inc. and/or any of its representatives, agents or vendors and I release all parties involved from any and all liability for any and all damage that may result from providing such information.
I understand that this application is considered current for six months. If I wish to be considered for employment after this period I must fill out and submit a new application. By choosing to complete and submit this online application, I am indicating that this is a complete and accurate record. Submission of this Online Application will serve as authorization to release any and all information recorded on or attached with this application for hiring purposes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.