1, 2 or 3 Night Corporate Package
Starts at $109.99 plus tax, per night VALID FOR 1 PERSON TRAVELING ON CORPORATE BUSINESS SUNDAY- THURSDAY.
Comforts & Conveniences that make business travel a little easier . . .
At the end of a long day, imagine being greeted with a warm smile. Putting the finishing touches on your work for the day, checking your email, or getting a presentation ready for tomorrow? Our business center, in-room wifi and high speed Internet connections and comfortable work space is made for you. At the The Lodge on Lake Detroit, our personal touch makes business travelers feel right at home.
- Package Overview: Your package includes your guestroom and one drink ticket per night for up to three nights for Lola D’s Lobby Bar on property.
- Additional Package Details: One drink ticket per room per night
- Season Information: Available December 8, 2019 through May 21, 2020 for 1 night. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Scheduling Requirements: Tickets will be given out by the front desk.
- Best Western Rewards Points: Earn 10 Best Western Rewards® points per USD.
- Disclaimer: Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages on property. Limit of 1 drink ticket per night of stay.
Featured Amenities for Corporate Weekday Package:
“Wonderful hotel! Has a `lodge’ theme, and you can tell that a lot of thought, money, planning, and effort went into the building of this hotel. Lots of natural wood throughout the building. Hotel is right on a lake, has a dock, and strongly promotes its `green’ theme, which is nice. Rooms are quiet and were very clean. High-end toiletries. Hotel is within walking distance of a beautiful nature walk/bike trail and gas station/convenience store, with eateries/other stores within one to two miles.”
DEBORAH L. – TRIP ADVISOR GUEST
“Amazing hotel! They pride themselves on the eco-green atmosphere with biodegradable products and opportunities to re-use, re-new and refresh. The in-house spa features massages, facials, the whole pedi-mani routine. There is a perfect size pool and the rooms are fantastic. There is even a night light system in the bathrooms for any late night visits. Big oversize chairs to lounge in and comfy beds with beautiful linens. The staff is friendly and responsive. A great place to unwind and have an enjoyable glass of wine in the lobby while watching the sunset over the water.”
JANICE M – TRIP ADVISOR GUEST