We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
All prices are in US dollars. Calculate the price in your currency using our Personal Currency Assistant. Clicking this link will open a small pop-up window that you can use without leaving the Lodge on Lake Detroit page.
EMAIL ORDER ADVICE
We provide automated email advice acknowledging your order including your order total.
At this time The Lodge on Lake Detroit ships ONLY to the USA and Canada.
ORDERS - HOW TO ORDER?
Review Ordered Items / Checkout
- To review items ordered, select the "Basket Contents" or "Checkout" button/link at anytime.
- Remove items as needed ("Remove" button next to each item)
- Adjust quantity of items ordered by changing the "Quantity" field and clicking the "Update" button.
- Select "Checkout" when satisfied with items ordered.
- If you have an existing customer account, and you have already "signed-in", you will be shown your account information so that you may confirm it to be correct.
- If you are not signed-in (logged-in) you will be offered that opportunity before proceeding so that your existing information can be used, saving you time.
- If you do not have a customer account, you will be offered the opportunity to create one before proceeding -OR- you can elect to proceed without setting up an account.
Create Customer Account
- Create and maintain your own account information.
- Save time when you order again - no reentering your info
- Credit card info is NOT stored.
DON'T Create Customer Account
You don't HAVE to create a customer account to order.
- Select "Place order without account"
- Enter information as prompted
Select your Shipping & Payment options
- Select a shipping method.
- Select a credit card type.
Enter your Payment Information
- Complete the credit card information requested.
- After you click "Continue" allow a few seconds for validation.
That's It! .. It takes longer to read about than to do!
ORDERS - ORDER PROCESSING
- You will receive an email order advise about your order and shipment.
How long does it take to get my order once it has been received?
You can have it tomorrow – if you like. Depending on the shipping method you choose and the time of day your order is placed.
What is the normal turn-around time
All orders received over a weekend or holiday are processed the following business day
All the information provided to The Lodge on Lake Detroit as a result of your on-line purchase is treated as confidential, and will not be disclosed to any other parties.
Items (unused/undamaged/unopened) may be returned for a full refund (excluding gift cards) if it is received back within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping is at your own expense. Gift Cards may not be returned for a refund in part or in full. Refunds will be issued to the same credit card used for the on-line purchase.
If you received your item as a gift, your refund will be issued in the form of a gift card that can be used toward any service/product at The Spa Within. No cash refunds. Include a copy of your original receipt with your returned item. Thank you.
SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
Experts say e-commerce transactions are safer than ordinary credit card purchases. Every time you pay with a credit card at a store, in a restaurant, or over an 800 number--and every time you throw away a credit card receipt--you make yourself vulnerable to fraud.
Online purchases made with version 2.0 (or later) of Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, provide for a secure connection from your computer to the online store, assuming the online store uses SSL protocol, which we do. This protects the information as it travels over the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption, one of the strongest encryption methods around.
In Navigator, you can tell that you're in the secure mode when an unbroken key or padlock appears on the bottom left corner of your browser window. Internet Explorer displays a lock on the bottom right of the screen. Another way to tell that a Web site is secured by SSL is when the URL begins with "https:" instead of "http:".
No e-commerce system can guarantee 100-percent protection for your credit card, but you're less likely to get your pocket picked online than in a real store.
Shipping charges depend on the shipping method you select. These charges are indicated when you make that selection, and on your order.
SHIPPING (HOW WE SHIP)
You have the choice of regular US Mail, Pick up at The Lodge or by some form of UPS - depending on your selection.
GROUND UPS NOTE: Deliveries on Monday - Friday.
In any product display, you will see a button "Add to Cart" in front of each item.
To add items to your Shopping Cart:
The Shopping Cart holds everything you have decided to order and you can order as many items as you like. You can view the products you have added to your cart simply by clicking on the "Basket Contents" at the TOP of every shopping page.
- Enter the quantity desired
- Click to add the product to your shopping cart
To remove an item from your shopping cart, click the "Remove From Cart" button. To clear all the items from your shopping cart, click on the "Reset" button.
TAXES (SALES, ETC.)
Minnesota residents ONLY, 6.875% will be added to your order total to cover sales tax.