Upcoming Lodge Events - Open to the Public!
Mark your calendar to attend these fun wine tasting, live music & other Lodge events.
Enjoy music, fun, good food and drinks at The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Lodge on Lake Detroit. In addition to our daily Sunset Serenades, The Lodge regularly hosts live music and entertainment.
If you're looking for something to do in Detroit Lakes, you've found it! Check our Lodge Events page to keep up-to-date on what's happening, and bring your friends!
Note: Check this event page for updates. Event times, activities and musicians are subject to change.
The Fun Starts Daily at 5 pm at The Lodge!
Come early for Sunset Serenades at 5pm each afternoon in the 2-story lakefront, fireside lobby at The Lodge. Place your favorite drink order at LoLa D's free standing bar, linger in the lobby. Sink into a leather chair and play a game of checkers, relax in a bent willow rocking chair, or retreat to the 70' lakefront balcony with outdoor seating (seasonal) to capture the view. Light food and drink may also be ordered.
- Friday, March 6, 2015 – 6-9 pm. "Live at The Lodge" Featuring Fargo, ND jazz duo: Jeff Mooridian- guitar and John Pederson - trumpet. Open to the public and hotel guests. No Cover Charge
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 – 5-9 pm. "Event at Holmes Theatre" Triple Espresso: A Highly Caffeinated Comedy
Triple Espresso--a highly caffeinated comedy is about
- Three guys
- A coffee house
- An utter lack of common sense
- Climbing the ladder of success, downwards
- Dust storms in Nebraska
- Dancing in Zaire
- Things that disappear...and reappear
- A gorilla in a music contest
- Hand shadow puppets
- The single most embarrassing moment ever broadcast on live national television
- The funniest show you will see this century!
Visit The Detroit Lakes Community and Cultural Center Website for more details and ticket information.
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 – Murder Mystery - Murder in Margaritaland – Murder mystery event starts at 5:30 p.m.(please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time) Advance reservation required. The event is $60 + tax and gratuity per person and includes: Caribbean dinner and two island cocktails
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 – "Live at The Lodge" 8:30-10 pm. Featuring Mike Gilson, vocals/guitar, of the former Unbelievable Uglies. Open to the public and hotel guests. No Cover Charge
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 – MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND Wine Tasting Event & LIVE Music. Event Details and Musician TBD
- Friday, June 19, 2015 – FATHERS DAY WEEKEND, Shrimp Boil Dinner Event & Live at The Lodge. Event Details and Musician TBD
Call The Lodge today for Minnesota lake resort reservations, and additional information . . . 218-847-8439 or Toll Free at 800-761-8439