2 Night GIRLFRIEND'S GETAWAY PACKAGE
November 15 - 16, 2013
Reconnect . . . Relax . . . Rejuvenate
2 NIGHT PACKAGE= $309.98 + tax (2 people / 2 nights) *
$358.98 (3 people / 2 nights)
$407.98 (4 people / 2 nights)
or call 800-761-8439
or 218-847-8439 for reservations
Easy Gourmet Wine Tasting
Spend Time with Girlfriends
Free Makeover / Consultation
Reconnect with the girls at The Lodge on Lake Detroit with our Girlfriend's Getaway Package. You deserve a weekend away to step away from your busy lives – to relax and have fun!
Your Girlfriend's Getaway Weekend Package includes:
- Two Night's Lodging in a Lakefront Resort Room (Fri & Sat, November 15 & 16, 2013), in a lakefront Resort Room with 2 Queen Beds, with either a private balcony or walk-out patio, 42 inch flat panel TV, luxurious glass enclosed shower, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, make-up mirror.
- Friday Welcome Reception, 4 – 6 pm in The Lodge's lakefront, fireside lobby. Enjoy cheese & crackers & 1 Complimentary drink (wine/beer) per registered person, complimentary chair & hand massage by The Spa Within, plus a showing of products by LAKE GIRL and holiday jewelry by PREMIER DESIGNS.
- Admission to Saturday's 6pm "Evening with the EASY GOURMET" – Wine Tasting & Food Event. * Event will be filmed for future showing on TV3.
- Saturday 7 - 10 pm, Enjoy live music, featuring Ed Huttlin, pianist, during "Live at The Lodge". Purchase drinks & food from LoLaD's Lobby Bistro & Bar. No cover charge. Open to hotel guests, Easy Gourmet attendees & public.
- Spa Time & The Spa Within Discounts
- Complimentary Makeover/Consultation at The Spa Within using Jane Iredale Mineral Make–up. *With spa appointment.
- Yoga & Zumba Classes
- Enjoyment of Indoor Pool Area & 24 Hour Fitness Rooms
- Complimentary Full hot breakfast each morning
ONE MORE OPPORTUNITY! On Friday, 11/15/13 at 7:30 p.m. there is a music/SHOW AT THE HISTORIC HOLMES THEATRE - Caravan du Nord. Let us know you'd like to also "attend the show" & we'll add a special $8.00 + tax ticket, per person, to your bill. Requires advance reservation through The Lodge on Lake Detroit so we can reserve your theatre seats for you. The Lodge on Lake Detroit: 218-847-8439.
CLICK BELOW LINK FOR
(times & activities are subject to change)
"LIVE" AT THE LODGE!
Saturday, November 16th: 7 – 10 p.m. Ed Huttlin, Pianist
Purchase drinks & food from LoLaD's Lobby Bistro & Bar. No cover charge. Open to hotel guests & public.
This always-popular jazz musician is back at The Lodge to entertain you with great live music.
AN EVENING WITH THE EASY GOURMET
WINE TASTING & COOKING EVENT
Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 6:00 PM
Join us for an evening of fun with Speakeasy's chef Michael Mercil in collaboration with Scott Lindman, wine sommelier, while they prepare (& you get to taste) a holiday meal with wine pairings.
$35 + tax & gratuity per person/plate. Advance reservations are required 48 hours prior to event. Space is limited, so be sure to call in soon. For event reservations, call: 218-847-8439 or 800-761-VIEW (8439).
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT for ONLY $189.99. Includes room & wine tasting tickets for 2! Call hotel directly for reservations. NOTE: Event will be recorded "live" by TV3 for future showing.
Nov 16 Wine & Food Event w/1 Night Lodging
or call 1-800-761-8439
Finally, thanks again for letting us share our newsletter with you. We continue to add new services and events and provide information of value to our customers through email and specials on The Lodge web site.
--Your Guest Experience Team at BEST WESTERN PREMIER The Lodge on Lake Detroit