THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2014 - 5:30 PM!
Italian Wine Tasting Event (That's Amoré)
A wine tasting dinner not to be missed, hosted by Scott Lindman, a fantastic sommelier, overflowing with knowledge about wines and presented in a fun, entertaining way.
Make plans now to join your friends at The Lodge's That's Amoré Wine Tasting Dinner on Sunday, Feb. 16th at 5:30 p.m. Space is limited, so be sure to call in your reservations soon!
Immediately following the wine tasting dinner, enjoy live jazz music by the David Ferreira Trio with Russ Peterson on Sax, 7-10 pm. Attend one or both events. They're a perfect grand finale to all of the fun Polar Fest activities in Detroit Lakes, MN, February 7 - 16, 2014. (Visit the Official Polar Fest Website for a full schedule of activities)
$35 + tax & gratuity per person includes a sampling of wines, each carefully paired with a food to compliment and bring out the best flavors of the wines. Space is limited, so don't delay - call today!
The "That's Amoré" Wine Tasting Dinner will take place in The Lodge's lakefront "Reflections Room" featuring a spectacular view of Big Lake Detroit. Scott Lindman, sommelier from Paustis Wine Co., will introduce the featured wines and will answer attendee's questions. His passion for, and knowledge of wines, combined with his approachable, fun personality will make this event fun and memorable for all!
Dinner Details (5:30 pm - 7:00 pm):
- Cavit Pinot Grigio - paired with Caprese Salad served with Rustic Italian Bread
- Zaccagnini Montepulciano d' Abruzzo - paired with Italian Baked Lasagna
- Rosa Regale - paired with Decedent Dark Chocolate
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT for ONLY $219.99!
One night lodging in a lakefront resort room with two queen beds (private balcony or walk-out) including complimentary breakfast served in the Reflections Room and tickets to the wine dinner event Sunday, February 16th. This package includes double occupancy with two event tickets.
- Resort Room for 1 night on Sunday, February 16, 2014
- Two Admission(s) to Wine Tasting Event - at 5:30pm
- Complimentary full hot breakfast in the morning; Enjoyment of indoor pool area and 24 hour fitness room.
- $219.99 rate based on double occupancy; does not include taxes and 18 percent service charge.